Jess Glynne is Jessica Hannah Glynne in real life. She is the pride of Hampstead, London where she was born 26 years ago. Jess' singing voice is impeccable. But apart from her vocal prowess, she is also admired for her talent in writing songs. People started noticing her musical ability when she was featured in one of Clean Bandit's songs. Around the same time, she was also featured by Route 94. Both of these singles placed number one on UK Single Charts back in 2014.
Some of Jess Glynne's achievements include a Grammy Award for the Best Dance Recording, which she received in 2014 and a number of nominations in various award-giving bodies including Billboard Music Awards, Brit Awards, BBC Music Awards, MOBO Awards, MTV Japan Video Music Awards and the Ivor Novello Awards.
Apart from being the angelic voice behind the song "Hold My Hand", there are many other interesting things that you might not know about Jess Glynne.
- Like that of Meghan Trainor and Sam Smith's cases, Jess Glynne has also been hospitalized due to a condition on her vocal cords. She was given treatment by the doctor who also took care of Sam.
- She is an avid fan of the Arsenal Football Club. Those who are not Jess Glynne's followers on Instagram may not have any idea about her being a sports fanatic.
- Jess has made a living out of hair styling. She also worked in a fitness centre and for a company that sells alcohol.
- When she was 15, she was asked to audition for the X-Factor but she refused to do so. She thought it was not the path she wanted to take.
- Lauryn Hill's The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill album inspired Jess to make the most of her song writing talent.